- Encapsulates water and stores it underground for up to 10 years
- Permits the cultivating of agriculture under extreme climates and poor soil conditions.
- Provides your agriculture with regular moisture for optimal growth.
- Growing agriculture is now permitted under areas of scarce rain and/or water access.
- Helps aerate the soil.
- Reduces the amount of constant irrigation.
- Helps retain the nutrients found in the soil by 33%; thus less fertilizing is needed.
- Helps the environment in moments of drought, desertification, and water contamination.
- With Solid Rain you can save anywhere from 50% - 80% percent of water depending on the climate and soil conditions.
Growing without Soil
- When transplanting agriculture, the process has a tremendous amount of stress on your plant relating to watering; having a high mortality rate. When adding SolidRain to a plant it is known to reduce the stress incorporated with transplanting of agriculture.
- With Solid Rain you save anywhere from 30% - 50% on water usage under greenhouses. It also increases horticultural production anywhere from 80% - 100%.
- Hidroseeding, mulching, intensive agriculture, large gardens.